Training and Technical Assistance

If your agency is in need of a specific type of PSN-related training or technical assistance but lacks the funds necessary to support it, please consider submitting a request to the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) online by completing the PSN TA Request Form or by contacting your U.S. District Attorney (find your U.S. District Attorney).