Serve your community. Stand for justice. Connect with others.
Why join APPA?
APPA membership gives you the opportunity to:
- Stay informed of the latest research and policy trends; with early access to Perspectives (quarterly e-journal) and CC Headlines (e-newsletter) delivered straight to your inbox.
- Tune in to our timely, topical collection of premium webinars.
- Develop skills in your field with discounts on our training institutes and online training.
Connect with others
- Attend training institutes at a discount to engage with fellow professionals while developing your skills during our annual and winter programs.
- Expand your network by exploring our online social community, APPA CONNECT, and discussing the topics that mean the most to you.
Share your voice
- Shape the direction of APPA by actively advocating for policy changes, participating in working groups, and voting in leadership elections.
- Participate on committees to collaborate with others and find solutions to issues that affect our industry.
- Become a leader on a committee and even run for an elected position on the Board of Directors.
When you become a member of APPA, we can do our best work together – strengthening the role of community corrections services in communities nationwide, and internationally.
Ready to make a deeper impact in your community?
- I am excited to be a member of the APPA community where we are making a difference in the correctional communities.
- APPA has provided me a voice and the confidence to move forward in the changing times of community supervision.
- The biggest value of my membership in APPA is the opportunity to build relationships with my colleagues all over the country, through which I renew my spirit and strengthen my professional purpose.
- APPA really is a Force for Positive Change. They are helping to shape probation practice in the 21st century.
Membership in APPA is open to any individual.
The 3-year plan offers the best value!
Already an APPA member for at least 10 years, served in an APPA leadership role, and have 25 years of experience in community corrections?
PDF of membership application