Join Us for the next Training Institute
in New York City!
Join APPA The leading organization and voice for thousands of pretrial, probation, and parole practitioners across the nation.
Our Vision We see a fair, just, and safe society where community partnerships are restoring hope by embracing a balance of prevention, intervention, and advocacy.
Members are the lifeblood of APPA. Being part of a professional trade association opens doors to your career. Share expertise and learn from others through membership in APPA.
Two national training events each year bringing together presenters on a number of topics pertinent to community corrections. Training Institutes are for learning, networking, and sharing ideas.
APPA's online community for members has launched!
Network with members from across the country and access a variety of resources.
What APPA strives to do for you..
- Free Webinar: Community Corrections Virtual Roundtable on the Coronavirus Pandemic | April 8thPosted: March 25, 2020
- Take the APPA Survey: Coronavirus Impact on Community CorrectionsPosted: March 25, 2020
- APPA Launches COVID-19 Resources for Community CorrectionsPosted: March 24, 2020
- CSG Launches COVID-19 Resources for State LeadersPosted: March 20, 2020
- APPA Supports Best Practices for Supervision During COVID-19Posted: March 19, 2020
- APPA Launches Website to Promote the IDA and Support Current UsersPosted: March 10, 2020
- APPA Member Statement on CoronavirusPosted: March 9, 2020
- Honor a Peer with an APPA Award Nomination – Now Open!Posted: March 5, 2020
- APPA Responds to Criticisms on the Use of Electronic MonitoringPosted: March 2, 2020
- Plan to Submit a Video of your #PPPSWeek Celebration!Posted: February 21, 2020
- The 2020 Pretrial, Probation, and Parole Supervision Week Website is Here!Posted: December 31, 2019
- APPA Launches Website to Support Community Corrections in the Tribal SectorPosted: October 28, 2019
- APPA Launches Career Center for Community CorrectionsPosted: October 15, 2019