Join Us Online!Value and Vision: A Virtual Experience
Join APPA The leading organization and voice for thousands of pretrial, probation, and parole practitioners across the nation.
Our Vision We see a fair, just, and safe society where community partnerships are restoring hope by embracing a balance of prevention, intervention, and advocacy.
Members are the lifeblood of APPA. Being part of a professional trade association opens doors to your career. Share expertise and learn from others through membership in APPA.
Two national training events each year bringing together presenters on a number of topics pertinent to community corrections. Training Institutes are for learning, networking, and sharing ideas.
APPA's online community for members has launched!
Network with members from across the country and access a variety of resources.
What APPA strives to do for you..
- APPA Launches New Merchandise ShopPosted: February 20, 2021
- NDCI and APPA Offer New Opportunity for
Probation Communities of PracticePosted: February 15, 2021
- 46th Annual Training Institute in Boston - Call for PresentersPosted: January 22, 2021
- APPA Launches Website for 2021 Pretrial, Probation, and Parole Supervision WeekPosted: January 4, 2021
- Free Webinar Recording: Community Corrections Virtual Roundtable #5Posted: December 18, 2020
- APPA Position Statement: Guiding Principles for Systems Working with Youth Involved in the Justice SystemPosted: September 15, 2020
- APPA Updates Guidelines for Community Supervision of DWI OffendersPosted: September 1, 2020
- APPA Members Overwhelmingly Vote for Changes to Constitution and BylawsPosted: August 27, 2020
- RAND Podcast Featuring Veronica Cunningham: Finding Careers for Those With Criminal RecordsPosted: August 4, 2020
- White Paper: Pandemic Preparedness and Response among Community Supervision AgenciesPosted: July 10, 2020
- Free Webinar Recording: Community Corrections Virtual Roundtable #3: Probation Officers on the Front Lines Against COVID-10Posted: June 18, 2020
- Resources to Help Assist in the Supervision of High Risk Impaired Drivers in a Time of PandemicPosted: June 5, 2020
- APPA Statement on the Death of George FloydPosted: June 4, 2020
- Free Webinar Recording: Community Corrections Virtual Roundtable II: As the COVID-19 Dust Settles: Agency Efforts to RecoverPosted: May 14, 2020
- APPA Recognizes Heroes in the Field that Have FallenPosted: May 12, 2020
- APPA Supports PEW/Arnold Study on Community Supervision PolicyPosted: April 29, 2020
- APPA Statement to Constituents: The New NormalPosted: April 20, 2020
- Free Webinar Recording: Community Corrections Virtual Roundtable on the Coronavirus PandemicPosted: April 9, 2020