Join APPA The leading organization and voice for thousands of pretrial, probation, and parole practitioners across the nation.
Our Vision We see a fair, just, and safe society where community partnerships are restoring hope by embracing a balance of prevention, intervention, and advocacy.
Members are the lifeblood of APPA. Being part of a professional trade association opens doors to your career. Share expertise and learn from others through membership in APPA.
Two national training events each year bringing together presenters on a number of topics pertinent to community corrections. Training Institutes are for learning, networking, and sharing ideas.
APPA's online community for members has launched!
Network with members from across the country and access a variety of resources.
What APPA strives to do for you..
- Call for Presenters - APPA's 2021 Winter Training InstitutePosted: July 7, 2020
- Attend APPA's Virtual 45th Annual Training InstitutePosted: June 29, 2020
- Exhibit/Sponsor at APPA's Virtual 45th Annual Training InstitutePosted: June 29, 2020
- Free Webinar Recording: Community Corrections Virtual Roundtable #3: Probation Officers on the Front Lines Against COVID-10Posted: June 18, 2020
- Resources to Help Assist in the Supervision of High Risk Impaired Drivers in a Time of PandemicPosted: June 5, 2020
- APPA Statement on the Death of George FloydPosted: June 4, 2020
- Free Webinar Recording: Community Corrections Virtual Roundtable II: As the COVID-19 Dust Settles: Agency Efforts to RecoverPosted: May 14, 2020
- APPA Recognizes Heroes in the Field that Have FallenPosted: May 12, 2020
- APPA Supports PEW/Arnold Study on Community Supervision PolicyPosted: April 29, 2020
- APPA Statement to Constituents: The New NormalPosted: April 20, 2020
- Press Release: #WeApplaud - Let’s Not Forget the Brave Community Supervision and Correctional OfficersPosted: April 17, 2020
- APPA Announces Webinar Series to Celebrate 45th AnniversaryPosted: April 9, 2020
- Free Webinar Recording: Community Corrections Virtual Roundtable on the Coronavirus PandemicPosted: April 9, 2020
- APPA Issue Paper: Body-Worn Cameras in Community SupervisionPosted: April 7, 2020
- APPA Issue Paper: Leveraging the Power of Smartphone Applications to Enhance Community SupervisionPosted: April 7, 2020
- Take the APPA Survey: Coronavirus Impact on Community CorrectionsPosted: March 25, 2020
- APPA Launches COVID-19 Resources for Community CorrectionsPosted: March 24, 2020
- CSG Launches COVID-19 Resources for State LeadersPosted: March 20, 2020
- APPA Supports Best Practices for Supervision During COVID-19Posted: March 19, 2020
- APPA Launches Website to Promote the IDA and Support Current UsersPosted: March 10, 2020
- APPA Member Statement on CoronavirusPosted: March 9, 2020