Save the Date!Boston | August 23-25, 2021
The Virtual Eventfor Leaders of Community Corrections!
Join APPA The leading organization and voice for thousands of pretrial, probation, and parole practitioners across the nation.
Our Vision We see a fair, just, and safe society where community partnerships are restoring hope by embracing a balance of prevention, intervention, and advocacy.
Members are the lifeblood of APPA. Being part of a professional trade association opens doors to your career. Share expertise and learn from others through membership in APPA.
Two national training events each year bringing together presenters on a number of topics pertinent to community corrections. Training Institutes are for learning, networking, and sharing ideas.
APPA's online community for members has launched!
Network with members from across the country and access a variety of resources.
What APPA strives to do for you..
- APPA's 2021 Election Results are In!Posted: May 5, 2021
- Nominate Someone for an APPA Award!Posted: April 22, 2021
- Free Webinar Recording - Community Corrections Virtual Roundtable #6: COVID 19 Experiences of Individuals Under Active SupervisionPosted: March 26, 2021
- Register for the 2021 Executive Summit of Community Corrections LeadersPosted: March 12, 2021
- APPA Launches New Merchandise ShopPosted: February 20, 2021
- NDCI and APPA Offer New Opportunity for
Probation Communities of PracticePosted: February 15, 2021
- APPA Launches Website for 2021 Pretrial, Probation, and Parole Supervision WeekPosted: January 4, 2021
- Free Webinar Recording - Community Corrections Virtual Roundtable #5: Using Research to Understand How the Coronavirus Pandemic has Changed Community Corrections OperationsPosted: December 18, 2020
- Free Webinar Recording – Community Corrections Virtual Roundtable #4: Probation Officers on the Front Lines Against COVID-19Posted: September 21, 2020
- APPA Position Statement: Guiding Principles for Systems Working with Youth Involved in the Justice SystemPosted: September 15, 2020
- APPA Updates Guidelines for Community Supervision of DWI OffendersPosted: September 1, 2020
- APPA Members Overwhelmingly Vote for Changes to Constitution and BylawsPosted: August 27, 2020
- RAND Podcast Featuring Veronica Cunningham: Finding Careers for Those With Criminal RecordsPosted: August 4, 2020
- White Paper: Pandemic Preparedness and Response among Community Supervision AgenciesPosted: July 10, 2020
- Free Webinar Recording - Community Corrections Virtual Roundtable #3: Probation Officers on the Front Lines Against COVID-10Posted: June 18, 2020
- Resources to Help Assist in the Supervision of High Risk Impaired Drivers in a Time of PandemicPosted: June 5, 2020
- APPA Statement on the Death of George FloydPosted: June 4, 2020
- Free Webinar Recording - Community Corrections Virtual Roundtable #2: As the COVID-19 Dust Settles: Agency Efforts to RecoverPosted: May 14, 2020
- APPA Recognizes Heroes in the Field that Have FallenPosted: May 12, 2020