for Schools and Libraries
Serve your community. Stand for justice. Connect with others.
Why join APPA?
APPA library membership gives you the opportunity to:
- Stay informed of the latest research and policy trends; and get a complimentary subscription to Perspectives, our quarterly e-magazine, and CC Headlines, our e-newsletter.
- Develop skills in your field with discounts on our training institutes and online training.
Want more benefits?
APPA educational membership comes with all the benefits of library membership, plus the opportunity to:
Further educational goals
- Participate in research opportunities, capstone programs, and internships.
- Empower your institution’s career counselors and career center with the tools they need for student advisement.
- Having your vote during APPA elections.
- Present workshops at our training institutes.
Connect with others
- Expand your network by exploring our online social community, APPA CONNECT, and discussing the topics that mean the most to you.
When you become a member of APPA, we can do our best work together – strengthening the role of community corrections services in communities nationwide, and internationally.
Ready to make a deeper impact in your community?
Annual membership in APPA is open to any library or educational institution interested in furthering study and awareness of pretrial, probation, parole, and community corrections.
includes Library membership benefits and more!
PDF of membership application