Serve your community. Stand for justice. Connect with others.
Why join APPA?
APPA membership gives you the opportunity to:
- Stay informed of the latest research and policy trends; and get complimentary subscriptions to Perspectives, our quarterly e-magazine, and CC Headlines, our e-newsletter.
- Develop skills in your field with discounts on our training institutes and online training.
Connect with others
- Expand your network by exploring our online social community, APPA CONNECT, and discussing the topics that mean the most to you.
- Attend training institutes at a discount to engage with professionals and fellow students while developing your skills during our annual and winter programs.
Share your voice
- Shape the direction of APPA by voting in leadership elections.
- Present workshops at our training institutes.
- Save on training with members-only discounts.
- Take advantage of savings from our partners, including GEICO, Office Depot, Hotel Engine, and many more.
When you become a member of APPA, we can do our best work together – strengthening the role of community corrections services in communities nationwide, and internationally.
Ready to make a deeper impact in your community?
Annual membership in APPA is open to any college student interested in furthering their professional development in pretrial, probation, parole, community corrections, social sciences, criminal justice, or education.