The Virtual Eventfor Leaders of Community Corrections!
Learn More >>
Save the Date!January 30 - February 2, 2022
Join APPA The leading organization and voice for thousands of pretrial, probation, and parole practitioners across the nation.
Our Vision We see a fair, just, and safe society where community partnerships are restoring hope by embracing a balance of prevention, intervention, and advocacy.
Members are the lifeblood of APPA. Being part of a professional trade association opens doors to your career. Share expertise and learn from others through membership in APPA.
Two national training events each year bringing together presenters on a number of topics pertinent to community corrections. Training Institutes are for learning, networking, and sharing ideas.
APPA's online community for members has launched!
Network with members from across the country and access a variety of resources.
What APPA strives to do for you..
- Applications Open for the APPA 2022-2023 Leadership Institute Class
Posted: September 17, 2021
- APPA Celebrates Pretrial, Probation, and Parole Supervision WeekPosted: July 19, 2021
- APPA Launches New IDA Web ApplicationPosted: July 1, 2021
- APPA's 2021 Election Results are In!Posted: May 5, 2021
- Free Webinar Recording - Community Corrections Virtual Roundtable #6: COVID 19 Experiences of Individuals Under Active SupervisionPosted: March 26, 2021
- APPA Launches New Merchandise ShopPosted: February 20, 2021
- NDCI and APPA Offer New Opportunity for
Probation Communities of PracticePosted: February 15, 2021
- APPA Launches Website for 2021 Pretrial, Probation, and Parole Supervision WeekPosted: January 4, 2021
- Free Webinar Recording - Community Corrections Virtual Roundtable #5: Using Research to Understand How the Coronavirus Pandemic has Changed Community Corrections OperationsPosted: December 18, 2020
- Free Webinar Recording – Community Corrections Virtual Roundtable #4: Probation Officers on the Front Lines Against COVID-19Posted: September 21, 2020
- APPA Position Statement: Guiding Principles for Systems Working with Youth Involved in the Justice SystemPosted: September 15, 2020
- APPA Updates Guidelines for Community Supervision of DWI OffendersPosted: September 1, 2020
- APPA Members Overwhelmingly Vote for Changes to Constitution and BylawsPosted: August 27, 2020
- RAND Podcast Featuring Veronica Cunningham: Finding Careers for Those With Criminal RecordsPosted: August 4, 2020