Van Jones – Opening Speaker 44th Annual Training Institute in San Francisco
Join us in San Francisco for the 44th Annual Training Institute!
Join us in New Orleans for the 2020 Winter Training Institute!
Leadership InstituteNow accepting applications
for the 2020-2021 Class!
Join APPA The leading organization and voice for thousands of pretrial, probation, and parole practitioners across the nation.
Our Vision We see a fair, just, and safe society where community partnerships are restoring hope by embracing a balance of prevention, intervention, and advocacy.
Members are the lifeblood of APPA. Being part of a professional trade association opens doors to your career. Share expertise and learn from others through membership in APPA.
Two national training events each year bringing together presenters on a number of topics pertinent to community corrections. Training Institutes are for learning, networking, and sharing ideas.
APPA's online community for members has launched!
Network with members from across the country and access a variety of resources.
What APPA strives to do for you..
- Attend APPA's 2020 Winter Training Institute - New OrleansPosted: August 8, 2019
- APPA Celebrates Pretrial, Probation, and Parole Supervision WeekPosted: July 21, 2019
- Now Accepting Applications
for the 2020-2021 Leadership InstitutePosted: July 19, 2019
- APPA Issue Paper: The Use of Social Media as a Supervision ToolPosted: April 24, 2019
- APPA Issue Paper: The Use of Naloxone by Community Supervision AgenciesPosted: April 12, 2019
- APPA Issue Paper: Incorporating Location Tracking Systems Into Community SupervisionPosted: April 12, 2019
- Attend APPA's 44th Annual Training Institute in San FranciscoPosted: March 13, 2019
- Exhibit and Sponsor APPA's 44th Annual Training Institute in San FranciscoPosted: March 13, 2019